Saturday, January 14, 2006

Back to Home - Last Post here

Its been 8 months but didnt seem to be so long, yeah its been 8 months since i landed in US of A. Days out here had been yet another important pages in my diary.

Now whats spl after an Odd time frame of 8 months ?!

yeah its special, i'm back to my hometown. 2.5 years since i've been continously for more than 10 days in my house, njoying mom's love & food, dad's scoldings, grandpa's queries, fights with brothers, heat, dust, jagarthanda, salna-parotta, muniyandi vilas, city bus and et all.

so i've moved myself
HERE and will be blogging in english there, but my tamil blog will continue to be இங்கே

now i dont have a laptop, dont know when i will get my own PC @ work, dont know whether we have internet access or not, dont know whether blogger is blocked or not... still i'l somehow or the other keep blogging and bloghopping.

meet you all soon
HERE

2 Comments:

Blogger Jagan said...

back to chennai ah ? cool dude . catch u there then :)

11:42 PM  
Blogger ashok said...

u made my mouth water by mentioning salna-parotta , muniandi vilas....have a great time...

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home